Apple cider vinegar is a very healthy dietary supplement for humans and dogs. This type of vinegar has long been used in medicine and nutrition, but the same apple cider vinegar can also be used to improve your dog ‘s health.
Many dog owners use this type of vinegar in their pet’s diet and it is often used for external use. Apple cider vinegar is known as a powerful antibacterial antioxidant. Many scientists agree with the view that the same can be used for dogs, but of course, you should first consult a veterinarian.
Here are some of the benefits of apple cider vinegar for your pet:
– Apple cider vinegar can be used to clean your dog ears when there is inflammation or infection. Cotton soaked in apple cider vinegar and water easily removes dirt from the ear. This also prevents the growth of bacteria.
– Apple cider vinegar can soothe an acidic digestive tract. According to scientists, one tablespoon of water added during the day relieves nausea and lowers blood sugar.
– Apple cider vinegar relieves itchy skin, insect bites and soothes the skin. It should always be used at a rate of 50:50 with water.
– Apple cider vinegar help to relieves fungal infection of the paws.
– Apple cider vinegar is used to protect your dog against fleas and ticks. Apple cider vinegar does not kill them, but these boring parasites do not like it, so they avoid it and do not nest in the fur.